E. MUNICIPAL COURT LAW
1. Driving While Intoxicated and refusal Statutes and Case Law.
2. Other Title 39 offenses.
3. Alcotest and Breathalyzer Issues.
4. Rules of Evidence and Procedure.
5. Jurisdiction, Service of Process, and Procedure.
6. Pre-trial Procedure.
7. Pre- and Post-trial Motions.
8. Bail, Search Warrants and Suppression.
9. Municipal Court Appeals.
10. Arraignments, Pleas, Sentencing, and Judgment.
11. Pre-trial Discovery.
12. Ordinance Violations
13. Disorderly Persons, Petty Disorderly Persons and Other Non-Indictable Laws and
14. Fish, Gaming, and Boating Laws and Offenses.
15. Traffic offense legal issues.
16. Civil Penalties; other collateral consequences of pleas/convictions.
17. Rules Governing Practice in Municipal Court, Rule 7:1 to 7:14.
18. All other substantive, evidential and procedural areas of law within the jurisdiction of the
19. Rules of Professional Conduct.