Cross Examination Questions often used in a DWI trial
|By Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Former Prosecutor and Editor- NJ Municipal Court|
Probable Cause for Stop
1. No accident?
2. No criminal violation?
3. Traffic light per ticket?
4. According to Report-Not close to hitting other car
5. According to Report not endangering any person/property?
6. No details in report of driving willful on went to disregard of rights
7. No ticket for lane violation?
8. No ticket for careless?
9. No reason to believe weapons?
10. No tip by reliable informant?
11. Pulled over my client without a warrant?
12. No Radar?
13. No Pace?
14. Could not have issued ticket for speeding?
Cross of Police Regarding Field Sobriety
According to your Alcohol influence rep?
more at http://www.njlaws.com/cross_examination_questions_often_used_in_a_dwi_trial.htm