Making Money in Municipal Court the Ethical Way
May 18th Wednesday from 1:00-2:40 The Water Club next to Borgata Atlantic City
NJSBA Annual Meeting
Kenneth Vercammen, Esq, Past Municipal Court Attorney of the Year
Hon. Catlado Fazio, J.M.C. Hoboken
Jason T. Komninos, Esq.
Law Office of Jason t. Komninos, Hackensack
Chance & McCann, LLC, Bridgeton
Karen A. Ostberg, Esq.
Law Office of Karen A. Ostberg, Brielle
Learn how to make more money by ethically marketing your practice... and staying ethically compliant!
Proven techniques for promoting your practice while staying within the ethics rules, even if you handle cases other than Municipal Court.
Ethics in Municipal Court
Learn everything you need to know to ethically promote your practice, including:
• An overview of the ethics of marketing - a discussion of information that is and is not permitted to be communicated to potential clients. An overview of relevant RPC’s , ethics opinions and cases that refer to ethical communication with potential clients, including Opinion 39, 42 and 43 and RPC 7.1.
• Ethical websites - do’s and dont’s as to how your website can attract the most clients while staying within the ethics rules. Topics will include imagery, testimonials and design.
• The Ethical Considerations of Social Networking - a focus on how to ethically grow your practice through on-line networking.
• The Ethical Considerations of In-Person Networking - This will review what you can and can’t say in person, conflicts of interest and more.
• Blogs, Event Calendars, Articles and Other Types of Promotion - Some proven techniques for marketing and rainmaking that go beyond the conventional but stay within the ethics boundaries. ...and more!
1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401